Body & Soul Welcomes You Back
Updated: July 31, 2020
To Our Valued Client,
We hope you’ve been well.
As we mindfully reopen for Phase 3 at Body & Soul on Monday June 31, we wanted to provide you with the following information:
HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
Your health and well-being matters to us. As you will recall, we paused all services well in advance of government recommendations. Staying true to our values, we have implemented new measures that have exceeded Public Health recommendations, ensuring a peaceful and safe visit.
- Touchless temperature checks will be provided for all staff and guests using our advanced thermal tablet
- New face masks and disposable slippers will be provided to all guests
- Hand sanitizing stations are found throughout our spacious medical spa facility
- PREempt™disinfectants (Health Canada approved). Works against SARS-CoV-2 – the virus that causes COVID-19
- UV light sterilization
- All of our staff members will be wearing face masks, face visors, disposable gloves, and full gowns that will be changed for every guest
- All of our staff members have received a COVID-19 Health & Safety certification
- Plexiglass has been added to our manicure/pedicure stations as well as our front-desk.
- + various additional measures
To support these enhanced health & saftey measures, we will be adding a $5 fee to all services.
SERVICES (PHASE 3)
In phase 3, we welcome the scheduling of all of our services.
Add your name to our “pre-booking” form. We will contact you in priority sequence in order to schedule your service.
Thank you for keeping us in your heart during this time.
We look forward to accommodating your next world-class spa service. You deserve it!
Owner and friend
Body & Soul