Microneedling in Mississauga
Although some clients may not yet be familiar with microneedling in Mississauga, it is a safe, proven procedure with thousands of successful outcomes. Microneedling, also called Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT),is the latest non surgical skin medicine to banish acne scars, wrinkles and fine lines. It uses small, microscopic needles to enable collagen and elastin production, the two compounds that are primarily responsible for healthy, youthful skin. Microneedling patients enjoy the resulting fullness and volume that is achieved without any incisions, anesthesia or downtime.
WHY SHOULD CLIENTS GET MICRONEEDLING AT BODY & SOUL MISSISSAUGA
BENEFITS OF MICRONEEDLING
- ADJUSTABLE NEEDLES FOR TARGETING SKIN OF DIFFERENT TEXTURES AND THICKNESSES
- CAN BE USED ON ALL PARTS OF THE BODY, INCLUDING THE FACE, NECK, STOMACH, BACK, HANDS ETC.
- INCREASES THE SKIN’S ABILITY TO ABSORB ANTI-AGING SERUMS AND TOPICAL CREAMS
- REDUCES FINE LINES BY TRIGGERING A MORE ROBUST, RADIANT DERMIS
- HELPS TO FADE SUN DAMAGE AND HYPERPIGMENTATION
- USEFUL IN TREATING STRETCH MARKS
- CAN BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH DERMAL FILLERS OR SURGICAL PROCEDURES
- CAN BE PAINLESS WITH NO DOWNTIME
- ONE TREATMENT PER YEAR CAN BE SUFFICIENT TO SEE FANTASTIC RESULTS
- TREATMENT LAST ONLY 30 MINUTES
ELIGIBLECANDIDATES FOR MICRONEEDLING
The microneedling treatment is perfect for anyone who wishes to improve the youthfulness and vitality of the face. Eligible candidates are:
- PATIENTS WITH CLOGGED PORES
- PATIENTS WITH ACNE SCARS, BLEMISHES, AND MARKS
- PATIENTS WITH HOLLOWNESS IN THE FACE
- PATIENTS WHO DON’T SUFFER FROM SKIN INFECTIONS OR DERMAL CONDITIONS
- PATIENTS WISHING TO IMPROVE THE ELASTICITY OF THE SKIN
PERFECT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
Most dermal treatments need to be customized to suit different skin types to prevent chances of pigmentation and marks. However, with the microneedling procedure, there is nothing to worry about.
The microneedling procedure follows the principles of acupuncture and is designed to suit every single skin type, including dark skin. This treatment does not use any chemical peels or topical ointments to provide the desired result. Instead, a device with tiny needles (or rollers in non-electronic devices) is used to make tiny punctures on the skin, promoting the skin to rejuvenate and heal itself through the production of excess elastin and collagen.
When fresh elastin and collagen are produced by the skin, the sun damage, pigmentation, acne scars, and marks are naturally healed and the face is filled in. If you’d like more information about the procedure, feel free to visit our Mississauga Day+Med Spa