VENUS FREEZE ™
If you ask a woman what she would change about her body, her answers could include longer legs, flatter belly, no more muffin top or to get rid of the dimples. Dimples on a baby are always cute, but dimples caused from fatty deposits known as cellulite are often a point of dissatisfaction for women. Cellulite can be caused by poor diet, lack of exercise or genetics and can affect women of any shape or size, often getting worse with age. More and more women these days are using Venus Freeze™ to fight cellulite and improve the look of their skin.
What is Venus Freeze™?
Venus Freeze™ is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure that is used to break down fat cells and help reduce the appearance of cellulite and tighten and tone the skin. The treatment is quick and pain free and can help:
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Shrink pores
- Remove cellulite
- Contour and smooth any bulges or firm sagging skin
How does Venus Freeze™ work?
- Venus Freeze ™combines multi polar radio frequency (known as RF) and pulsed magnetic fields that penetrate deep into the skin and help to breakdown fat cells and correct and reverse biological processes that cause aging. Venus Freeze™ increases the blood flow to any treated area delivering more nutrients and eliminating built up toxins. The result is healthier, more toned skin.
- To help tighten the skin, the RF boosts the production of collagen by intentionally damaging the skin at a controlled rate. This then stimulates the dermis to self repair and results in thicker collagen fibres and increased skin elasticity.
- Venus Freeze™ helps to reduce cellulite by breaking down triglycerides found in fat cells and converting them into free fatty acids known as glycerol. Once these fatty acids are released into our blood stream they can help to significantly reduce the number of fat cells resulting in less cellulite.
For more information on this innovative skin renewal technology contact Body and Soul Med and Day Spa Salon at 905-814-0659 or visit their website at www.bodyandsoul-dayspa.com. Our trained aesthetics staff can help you personalize a skin treatment that is best for you.